The price of any LOT does not include shipping or VAT.
Shipping and VAT is calculated based on the location of stock and your delivery address.
• The buyer is bound to respect prohibited market restrictions.
• No transshipping is allowed to circumvent prohibited market restrictions.
• Shipping costs are based on prevailing market rates.
• Insurance cover is not provided by us as standard for the goods in transit.
• You must notify us if you require insurance cover before your payment.
• Insurance charges (if requested) are based on prevailing market rates.
• These additional charges will be advised if your 'Offer' is accepted.
• The buyer is responsible for paying all costs associated with the delivery.
• Our logistics department will pass on the best shipping rates they can find using reputable shipping companies only.
• A buyer can not renege on their commitment to purchase a lot citing shipping rates as the reason.
• All LOTS are made up of Pallets, inspected and approved by the product seller.
• In the unlikely event that stock is damaged in transit, any damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
• Where stock is owned by a third party, Britcom is acting as an agent on behalf of the seller.
• Please consult with our Terms & Conditions if anything is not clear.
For more information on Delivery Click here
Or Try one of these links:
New = Pristine (Unused and unopened with no marking and all manuals as specified by the manufacturer)
New = Box Damaged (As Pristine, but with damage to the packaging only)
A = Refurbished (Nearly as "good as new" standard)
B = Refurbished (Showing small signs of usage)
C = Refurbished (Cleaned & fully working, but showing very clear signs of usage)
D = Raw Returns - Unsifted (exactly as returned by the consumer, mixture of working & not working with no assurance as to quality)
D = Raw Returns - Sifted (as per unsifted, but what remains after items have been cherry picked out)